The Pressed Mineral Cover (10g) is made of an antioxidant-rich, hydrating formula that illuminates the skin with a flawless coverage. Buildable from a medium to full coverage, it instantly minimises the appearance of pores and wrinkles. The powder foundation is composed of performing active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, and Cehami Extract, to which hydrates and nourishes the skin. The fragrance-free formula also contains Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to help perfect your complexion.
- Lightweight texture
- Buildable from a medium-to-full flawless coverage
- Semi-matte finish
- Perfectly evens-out the complexion
- Instantly minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles
- Controls oil and shine
- Long-lasting, up to 8 hours
Nude by Nature is more than cosmetic, it’s good for you
- Kakadu Plum: Powerful antioxidant – World’s highest concentration of Natural Vitamin C
- Cehami Extract: Skin renewal – Hydration – Anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin C and E:Antioxidant – Moisturises and rejuvenates – Anti-inflammatory
- Avocado Oil:Deeply moisturising – Skin strengthening – Repairs and protects
- Jojoba Oil:Hypoallergenic – Powerful antioxidant – Restores skin elasticity
- Shea Butter:Deeply moisturizing – Skin strengthening – Repairs and protects
- Kaolin Clay:Purifies – Eliminates toxins and oils – Nourishes and soothes./li>
Nude by Nature products are formulated without synthetic ingredients or preservatives like Talc, Silicon, Phthalates, Sulphates, PEGS, Siloxanes, Triclosans, Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. This product is also fragrance-free.
MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, KAOLIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, COCO-CAPRYLATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), CENTIPEDA CUNNINGHAMII (CEHAMI) EXTRACT, TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA (KAKADU PLUM) SEED OIL,
MAY CONTAIN +/- [MICA, C.I.77007 (ULTRAMARINES), C.I.77491 (IRON OXIDE), C.I. 77492 (IRON OXIDE), C.I.77499 (IRON OXIDE), C.I.77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), C.I.77947 (ZINC OXIDE)].